Thursday 3 May 2012

Tom and Jerry Animation Comparison



Tom and Jerry 1960 - Funny home videos are a click away

Tom and Jerry 1960... What does this have to do with My LondonXNigeria Project. Backgrounds. Im most probably going to have a moving background in most of the pictures I would make.

the background in the earlier versions of Tom and Jerry were a lot more Full and fleshed out. Great and effective if your making a piece all about how detailed every area of where your going. but is it all necessary.

I don't think I've got all the time. to be creating full fleshed out backgrounds.

Apparently its because of the costs of things like paints and materials that would be needed. And the time restraints in creating new episodes.
Time restraints are definitely one of my issues at the moment. And I can see why simplifying things would become a lot more efficient in the 1980.

The fact that parts of what i will eb using will be animates means that i should take this into consideration. if things are really detailed but aren't going to get seen in detail then theres room for change.



I could learn from this!

Ive been drawing a lot of Complicated Backgrounds for this project, but i don't have a lot of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment