Sunday 16 June 2013

Journey from East To South... Whitechapel and Wapping

Heres my work for the Journey from east to south #100wordpilgrimage project.

Its an expansion of the project Beddow n Battini started last year. this Time We made the work and Hatched Gallery curated. If you download App Aurasma onto your smart Devise and Follow 100wordpilgrimage. you will find something special!


This piece is the more traditional Wumzum aesthetic, with a real emphasis on perspective and warping. a lot of fun to animate :D I live in Whitechapel... this piece sort of talks about the Secret Vietnamese community....


The second piece was based around Wapping. A particular area of Wapping where the shard is visible and you cross Tobacco Dock. I really wanted to experiment with the way I piece things together. its sort of a new approach that Im taking with a lot of my work.

For more information Go to: www.100wordpilgrimage.com and follow us @bnbstudios on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment